Answer by Swapnil Bhatnagar:
You can actually make a phone Call (very easily) from your WiFi-only iPad or rom the MacBook/iMac.
Let’s have a scenario.
1. I have an iPhone, an iPad and a MacBook.
2. I connected all my devices with the same iCloud ID.
3. I make changes in Settings>Facetime on my iPad and MacBook to avail this facility.
4. I open FaceTime on my iPad. I select any contact. Call.
5. OR, I open FaceTime on my MacBook. I select any contact. Call.
Meanwhile, on the iPhone:
So, what’s basically going in here?
A. My devices are connected to the internet with the same iCloud ID.
B. By using FaceTime, we can make audio calls via iPhone.